Postgraduate Course!

Hello! How are you? Today I am going to talk about a postgraduate course I would like to take in the future. The future for me is a very uncertain thing, I have a lot of doubts about my vocation and about what I really want to do when I graduate. However, I would like a lot to study Color Theory and Art Theory, both applied to Design. I wish to go abroad, because in Chile there is not a lot of development regarding the Art Theory or Design field, therefore, I would take presential and full-time courses. I would like to do that because I have always liked that area, but I have never had the opportunity to research more deeply about it apart from books and some subjects at the university. I also have considered taking courses that contribute to my CV and that could help me work in different areas of Design, like photography, make-up, fashion, editorial, among other disciplines. 

On the other hand, when I graduate from this career, I would like to study to be a veterinarian, as I have always wanted to help animals and I think I have a special connection with them. 

Anyways, I am still young, but there are some other factors like paying for another full career and time, etc. but I have always thought that the future may bring a lot of possibilities and that everything can be done with effort and dedication. 









Comentarios

  1. Yess I think the same about the future and more now

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have a lot of interesting things in mind! I love color theory too.
    I'm sure you will achieve your goals :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Color Theory and Art Theory sound pretty cool and interesting! I hope you can take them and enjoy them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.