English Class

 

Hi! I hope you are well and healthy. Today I am going to write about mi experience taking this English course. 

Sincerely, I always thought that this subject would be boring, however, both English courses that I have taken, have been very entertaining. Obviously because of the pandemic, classes have not been face-toface, but when I took English III I had some new classmates and I was with some friends and it was so much fun. The activities of the course were all about sharing with the other classmates and I liked that a lot. This semester with online classes it is a bit more complex, especially having all the academic load of all the other subjects, besides, I have a job on the weekends. It has been very hard to be productive in all the subjects, be present in classes, take care of my home responsibilities and work on the weekends. Despite all of that, I feel that it has bees a very good experience, the teacher has been very flexible and empathic with us. On the other hand, I think that blogs are a very good methodology to practice English writing as I am not used to do it. I also think that it would be good that the teacher could send activity book for us to practice and not only some exercises. I know this is complex to do due to the semesters being so short and demanding. Lastly, in my particular case, I use the English language for almost everything; I watch a lot of series and movies in English, sometimes I play games in English and it is even a daily use because there are a lot of everyday products that are explained in English. 

Comentarios

  1. It's true, learning online is quite complex :(
    Good luck with your other subjects!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!