My Future Job.

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all alright and healthy. 

This topic is a bit complex for me because I have always had doubts about what I am going to do in the future, I have always been very indecisive about what and where to study. I always wanted to study Arts, but then I got into Design school because I thought that it was a better option to combine Art and Design and make some money doing it and also contribute to society. I really like the career I chose, mostly because it can be very flexible when I get a job and the schedules of it.However I have always dreamed about a job where the work itself it's always changing, where I can meet new people and new places. I have never pictured myself working inside an office all day, I would get very bored with that. I think visual and media design gives me possibilities to make what I want in the future, I mean it in the way that I see it as a tool to achieve what I want to do more than a regular job title. 

On the other hand, I have always had a very good chemistry with animals, I really would like to help them and be able to be a part of a sanctuary or shelter where I can take care of wild animals to heal and love them. I feel that animals are beings with a love so pure and innocent and that people have systematically killed and taken advantage of, so that’s why I feel very compassionate about them.

Finally I have never been interested in the money, I feel that the most important thing is to be happy wherever you are y with the people that surrounds you, money helps to live, but it isn’t everything.

Pd: The photo it's me working with exotic animals.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!