The Best Holidays Ever


My best vacations were when I went to the south of Chile with my parents, in January 2019. My brother was relocated for a few months to Puerto Natales because of his job and we decided to visit him with my family and travel around together. We were there for about two weeks and traveled a lot; Puerto Natales, Torres del Paine, Calafate, Punta Arenas. We did a lot of activities; we rented a car to move around more freely and we also took a tour. In Punta Arenas we took a tour to an island full of penguins near Tierra del Fuego, it was filled with Patagonian penguins that were so cute and I just fell in love with them. We also saw other animals like Toninas, that are a small dolphin-like fish, and when we were on the highway, I saw a little fox walking around.
This trip was very important for me because I was able to go to some of the places I have always wanted to know, it was a very beautiful experience to get to know everything along with my family and to be able to enjoy every place with them. On the other hand, it was very enriching because I really like the nature, the cold climate and wild animals, and the south of Chile has all that. I would go there a thousand times and I would even want to live there in Punta Arenas, it is a beautiful city and full of live that everybody should know.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!