My Hobbie!

Hello! Today I am going to write about my hobbies, and I will do it through questions. Do you have any hobby? Since when have you done it? What are the positive and negative aspects of it? How much time do you spend on it? Do you do other things? My hobby always has been drawing and painting. I started painting with oleum when I was in primary and since then, I have always been painting and drawing and I think that from there my love for art and design was born. Through time I have improved little by little and taking classes and workshops. However, school and university classes have taken time to practice from me and nowadays I cant draw and paint as regularly as I´d like to, but still there are some days that I practice even though it is very little compared to old times. That is why I wouldn’t know how much time I dedicate to those activities because university life and work leave very little time for myself. I believe there are a lot of positives aspects in painting and drawing, like learn to value the processes, be patient, perseverance, and enjoy the way of creating. On the other hand, the negative side is that professional materials like canvases and pencils are very expensive and sometimes very hard to get. 

Also, during quarantine, my boyfriend gave me a 1000 pieces puzzle and I loved it so much that since then, I have researched a lot about puzzles and have bought more to keep building, this activity helps me a lot to decrease day to day anxiety and relax a little, I really recommend this, especially for the people who are still in quarantine and have to do indoor activities. 

Ps: Here is a drawing I did for a friend for her birthday of her dog Ron;)



Comentarios

  1. University takes all of the time and that's a little sad:( but drawing can also be a good way to de-stress! i love the drawing, the dog is so cute uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi! it's a very nice drawing, congratulations :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I would like to draw more, but I understand you when you don't have time, it's sad. Anyway congratulations for keep doing it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!