My favourite piece of technology.

Resultado de imagen para foto celularThe cellphone is one of the most popular technology object in the world. Is use to call another person, chat with anyone anywhere, take pictures, read books, listen music, etc.
I got my first phone when I was 16, I was very happy because I could used it to listen music all day, anywhere. Right now I got a new cellphone and I can use it for many things, not only listen to music. I can chat, take pictures, send mails, do my homework, etc. It's very practical for me because it's almost like a mini computer, I can take it anywhere, and that's why I like about it. Because I can do everything only on my cellphone, I don't need a camara, a computer, to do the things on my day. So I used it almost all day.
Right now I can't think a life without my cellphone, it would be very difficult to communicate to another person or with many people, like a group of people. And for example take pictures without a real camara.
Also, the life would be better in the way of the reality means, because many people use their phones all day and don't talk to people in person. It's like their are in their own would by the phone and that is what I think it's wrong. However, cellphones makes our life much more simple.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!