Why did I choose design?


First of all, I never, NEVER, thought in my whole life that I finished stuying design. Why? Because I always wanted to study Art. However, through the years I realized that the type of art that I want to develop in my life was an “old school art”, I mean, the classic way of see the arts and not the contemporary arts. So, it was very difficult to me tried to think about another carrer.
When I came back of my travels I apply to Art, at the University of Chile, but I didn’t get in. I felt sad, but my parents said to me “You got to study another thing, you cannot have another year of freedom.” From that point of view I dediced to study grafic design, at IP Santo Tomás.
It was “good” at the beginning, but through the months I realized that I love the carreer, and complement very well with the things I want to do in my life, I mean, it helps. For example, I’d love to work making design in a Company, or a brand that helps people, etc. Also, in this carrer you need to have a creative mind.
Finally, I’m really happy with my university and my carree, it’s a combination of all the things I love and I hope to got a brightness future.

Comentarios

  1. I think is a beautiful career, good luck and always do what makes you feel well :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!