My autobiography


Hi there,
I'm going to write an autobiography in this post, so here we go...
First of all, my name is Javiera Pérez. I was born in Santiago the 25 of february of 1998, so I'm 20 years old. I live in Maipú and I'm always living in the same house. I have two old brothers, they are 28 and 26, but I only live with one, the another one move to Concepción the last year. Also I live with my two parents.
My childhood was very nice, because I always played around all over the house with my cousins, who live actually two houses away from me. 
I study until 3th grade at Colegio Camilo Henriquez, then I finished the hight school at Colegio intercultural Trememn. After finished that, I spend two years traveling all over the south of Chile and I travel three months to Barcelona, Spain. And finally, this 2018 I’m studying desing, at the University of Chile.
I have many hobbies, but the most important to me is drawing. Because I can make another things with my drawings, like make an paint, an illustration, stikers, tattoo, etc.  
I’m very happy right now, I think that I have all my live on frontof me, and I only have to make the right choices to make my dreams come true.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!