Who is a person/expert on your field that you admire?

Imagen relacionada
In 
the history of art we can find a lot of good artistbut my favourite artist is René Magritte. He was a surrealism artist, he was born on november 21 in 1898, in Belgium, and died at the age of 68, the 15 of august in 1967. He developed in the art as a oil painter and was a exponent of the surrealism. He done a lot of paintings and represented ordinary objects in an unusual contextfor example, he made a painting of a woman who blend with the skyAll this type of images was create with the argument of the surrealismthat talks about the reality of our dreamsthe unconscious. 
I like him so much because his art is so interesting to me, the paintings have a concept behind it and the technique that he used to made his paintingsAlso, I like it because I love how he could represent a new type of realitywith a different contextnot he usual realistic paintingsbut paintings that makes us thinks how the things are, how our reality works.  
Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!