My favorite subject this term.


My favorite subject this term in design is History and culture of Design.The teacher is Patricio Bascuñán. and the assistant is Gabriela. This class is about the history of design, art, and architecture. The teacher shows us the most important facts which changed the arts, design and architecture through human history. So basically, the theacher talks about it the whole class, but the way that he teaches it, is so cool. He participates with us almost as a friend, makes us be part of this class, asking what do we think about this topic.
The main contents are basically the history of design, since this was created as a discipline, unite with art. Another important contents is the foundation of the Bauhaus, the house of design, architecture, and art. The interesting thing is that these contents happen within a historical context, like the evolution of humans beigns or the the First World War.
I love this term because it is so interesting to know how the art and design was born, developed and look how it is in our days. To understand the architecture, and the whole world where we live.

Comentarios

  1. I want have your history class.
    My teacher of history is very boring!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I learn history in my other degree, and is basicly the same but change the names and object we learn and see, like mies van der rohe in arq we see ther building, in design we see ther chair

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG! I am in the same class with you XD and I think it´s an interesting subject because we learn a lot of the advances and development in the history of design and architecture too, but I still fall sleep in clases lol, sorry but I considere the history teacher is a little boring..

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

Postgraduate Course!