An important photograph

Hi everyonetoday I'm going to present you a picture that I consider especial and explain why 

This photograph is so special to me because it is the first time that I traveled out of the country. I had 18 year old, and I took a sabbatical yearbecause I finished the school so I worked all the vacations to save money for my trip. I went to Barcelona, Spainfor almost three months. I have a aunt that live there for so many years, and have her son too, so I met my cousin and the little son that he haveIt was so special to meet another country, another the culture. I visited almost all the museumhad long walks around the cityThe only thing that was a bit complicated was the change of the time, I had 6 hours of difference, so talk to my family or friends in Chile was a little difficultBut in general, I had a great time in Barcelona, I met so many people, and it is a trip that I never forget 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Hobbie!

My favorite subject this term.

Postgraduate Course!